Ten Commandments Award
Posted July 15, 2012on:
A very special blogger, http://the1savedbygrace.com/ gave me the Ten Commandments Award. I am taking the time now to acknowledging her recognition. The Ten Commandments are from GOD, and are the standards to which we are to hold ourselves. The 10 commands can easily be grouped into two groups — love for God and love for others. These commandments were given to Moses and the Children of Israel in the wilderness after their escape from slavery in Egypt. Can you imagine how much better our world would be IF all people lived and followed these commandments?
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:3-17. :
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness.
10. You shall not covet.
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. Compassionate, loyal, trustworthy, driven, forgiving, patient, giving
2. What keeps you up at night? the stress of my job
3. Whom would you like to be? a consistently happy person–not sure who that would be
4. What are you wearing now? blue jeans, white shirt
5. What scares you? relapse
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best things are meeting other believer’s and sharing our faith. The worst things?? I don’t think there is any worse thing about blogging to be honest.
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://www.yahoo.com
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? to not be such a loner
9. Slankets, yes or no? not sure what that is.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. http://the1savedbygrace.com/ She is a mother of 2 boys, in recovery and has a Psychology degree.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ? He is the answer to everything.
Nominations are (in no particular order):