I have been nominated for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by my sister in Christ, Arlene. I encourage all of you to visit and follow her blog at Armoured Up.
This award involves sharing 7 things about myself and nomiating other sisters in Christ.
Thank you Arlene and may God bless you!
1) My name is Michele.
2) I am 42 years old and live in beautiful Venice, Florida, with my dog Meeko. He is a King Charles Spaniel.
3) I have a 22 year old son who is studying Exercise Physiology at Valdosta State University. He is on the Dean’s List every year. He wants to train professional althletes and will be starting his internship soon. And yes, I’m bragging. He is my pride and joy.
4) I accepted Christ as my Savior at 11 years old and did it again at 16 years old after I truly understood what salvation was really about. But I never really lived my life as an authentic Christian until 4 years ago.
5) I never really knew my biological father and only met him once when I was 5 years old. I remember him lying to me and my brother.
6) I have an amazing family who never turned their back on me during the crazy years of my using, although they did have to practice tough love.
7) I’m not sure I like being a boss because I have to be tough on people when my job calls for it.
Nominations are (in no particular order):